Monday, January 20, 2014

Guest Post - Jenna of Black and White Affaire

Happy Monday {and MLK day!} To kick off the week right, we have Jenna of Black and White Affaire sharing her weekend ready outfit post, and how she tackles her growing to go list as a busy blogger. If you haven't checked out her fashion and music inspired blog, definitely stop over and say hello!

DSC_0825
DSC_0837
DSC_0845
DSC_0849
DSC_0861
DSC_0877
DSC_0890
DSC_0900
One of the best times to get ahead of the game is tackling some tasks over the weekend. Sometimes, working from home can lead to distractions (i.e. a puppy, television, and endless browsing on e-commerce sites). To stay focused, I sometimes take my laptop and head out to one of my favorite places on earth, the book store! With a hot cup of joe, the newest fashion magazines and a keyboard at my fingertips, there is nothing I can't accomplish.

A fashion blogger is never off duty - whether you are working from home or making a trip to the office to check off a few things on your to-do list, it's important to get dressed. Get out of your sweatpants and get going! Weekend work wear can be as simple as boyfriend jeans, a colorful sweater and a daring lip stain.

Outfit details: Sweater and jeans, H&M // Heels, L.A.M.B. // Bag, Urban Expressions // Lips: Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Twilight
Photos: Danica Schloss

3 comments:

  1. Great idea...I'm horrible with distractions. I really need to focus more, go outside my house. Love your shoes!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those HEELS are to die for! My boyfriend and I are actually planning on getting out of our apartment once a week to have "productive dates" haha. Just to get some things done that we need to, without the distractions and comforts of home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete