Thursday, July 10, 2014

Blogger Opportunity: Show Us Your LBD


We've got an opportunity for you! Midwest Bloggers is teaming up with DivineCaroline.com to share insider styling tips from top bloggers.  We want to know how you style your little black dress. Want to be featured? DivineCaroline would love to have you. Email a picture of you in your LBD with 2-4 sentences explaining you, your blog (link to it, please) and your favorite way to wear your LBD. The deadline is Tuesday, July 15th. Email entries and questions to Katelyn.Herlein@Meredith.com. 

3 comments:

  1. This is so funny! I'm seeing Sara Bareilles tonight as she kicks off her Little Black Dress tour, so today's post is all about LBDs :) I'll have to send over a pic of me wearing one of them though!
    xoxo,
    Lauren at www.lakeshorelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I end up wearing mine out this weekend I'll definitely send a photo over! Can go wrong with a LBD action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sent my photo-- great opportunity. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete