Friday, July 4, 2014

FRIDAY FAVORITES LINK UP, V.18

Hi all and Happy 4th of July!  My name is Katie and I blog over at OUT + OUTFIT, a social and style blog based in Cincinnati.  I am excited to bring you this week's FridayFavorites Link Up, especially on the most patriotic of Fridays.  I want to go on and on about myself and the gals I'm bringing your way, but all I find myself doing is chanting USA USA in my head, so I think I'll just leave it at that.  America.   


1.  Olivia of HUNT & HARVEST is my newest blog crush.  The walking pose and that dress?  She's just one cool cat.

2.  Amanda of Girl About Columbus has nailed the gotta-run essentials pouch (especially with those shades).

3.  Danielle of Lou What Wear, a Louisville-based blog, is simply my fairy blog-mother and I especially love her Fourth of July inspiration round up.  Open backs are my jam.

4.  Natalie of cincinnatalie, a new city blogger pal, looks adorable in statement earrings while lunching on chicken and waffles at Taste of Belgium.  A girl after my own heart.

Don't forget to share your favorite post of the week below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment