Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Favorites Link Up, V19

Happy Friday everyone & welcome to another Friday Favorites link up! I'm Lauren, one of the founders of Midwest Bloggers & I blog at La Petite Fashionista & do freelance social media work at LPF Media and live in Wisconsin! I'm not a born and raised Midwest girl- but I seriously love it here. I've fully embraced the Midwest Summer- seriously- is there anything better?! Today's roundup of my fave posts are exactly what I'd like to be wearing (& eating!) all summer long!

Be sure to share your favorite post of the week in the link-up below.

Midwest Bloggers Friday Favorites Link-Up
1. Samantha at Gold Coast Girl  is giving me some serious style inspiration for well accessorized maxi dresses in one of her latest posts.
2. I've been dying to whip up these Boozy Roasted Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles ever since I saw them on the Badger Kitchen- what a perfect summer treat.
3. My boyfriend and I LOVE Mexican food & I was dying over this adorable printable Taco Score Cards from Design Eat Repeat- definitely on my summer to do list!
4. I'm a huge lover of monograms, so Laura at House of Charms' perfectly preppy ensemble is right up my alley!

Now it's your turn! Share your favorite post from your blog this week & be sure to stop by and show your fellow Midwest Bloggers some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment